13.5.09

conversations with You

True Story.

So I am sitting here eating my angel hair when I decide to look up my future sofa online and check around for better prices, colors etc. because thriftyness is important in this global market economy. I see one that I like and go to check for the proper measurements on my Dream Living Room Diagram, the one that has been posted on the fridge the entire 11 months that was have lived here. But alas it is gone.

This is what ensued:

"Honey, have you seen my yellow Dream Living Room Diagram? It was on the fridge."

"I don't know; did it fall off?"

"Possibly; did you put it somewhere else?"

"Well, did you label it?"

(!?!) "No."

"Then it wasn't like a real thing right?"

"I mean, it had a giant diagram of our living room on it."
(I might have even doodled hearts in the top corner-don't judge.)


"If that fell then I would have thrown it out because that does not factor into what I consider to be my realm of real things."

What the F*&%?
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment